SevereStudios was the first company that offered storm chasing streaming accounts to storm chasers and opened viewership to the general public.
Now with over 15 years of live streaming experience, we continue to lead the way with the most options and best features available to chasers, storm spotters, emergency management, and media.
SevereStudios provides service known as as Severe Streaming and was built by storm chasers for storm chasers. Our company is proud to offer services to the storm chasing community. Our proven and reliable technology and technical support gives anyone the ability to stream while chasing extreme weather.
Join Our Storm Chase Team
- Broadcast storm chasing to a wide audience.
- Mobile, tablet and smartphone compatible.
- Become a storm spotter and help warn the public of severe weather.
- Collaborate and study how weather storms and tornadoes develop.
- We assist our storm chasers with brokering amazing video to local and national news outlets.
- Enjoy team experience, dedication, and professionalism.
Many Streaming Plans
- From Basic all the way to 720 HD.
- Stream listed as “live” automatically on SevereStudios, ZoomRadar Maps, and SpotterNetwork as soon as you begin streaming.
- Display includes your name, location, and links to your website, Facebook page, Twitter feed, and YouTube channel for maximum publicity!
- Tech Support: Various levels of support from the beginner to the pro.
Incorporate Our Streams In Your Site or App
- With our new SevereStreaming API, you can now include live streaming storm chasers in your website or mobile app!
- We have solutions for embedding custom ZoomRadar maps as well.
- API feed includes 3 “flavors” of live video, including HLS, chaser’s name, GPS location, social media links, and stream thumbnail.
- Contact us for more information on adding our content!