Severe Studios was the first company that offered free storm chasing streaming accounts to storm chasers and opened viewership to the general public.
Now with over 8 years of live streaming experience, we continue to lead the way with the most options and best features available to chasers, storm spotters, emergency management, and media.Over 700 chasers have signed up with Severe Streaming to broadcast severe weather live as it happens in the field.
Severe Studios provides service known as as Severe Streaming and was built by storm chasers for storm chasers. Our company is proud to offer services to the storm chasing community. Our proven and reliable technology and technical support gives anyone the ability to stream while chasing extreme weather.
Join Our Storm Chase Team
- Broadcast storm chasing to a wide audience.
- Mobile, tablet and smartphone compatible.
- Become a storm spotter and help warn the public of severe weather.
- Collaborate and study how weather storms and tornados develop.
- We assist our storm chasers with brokering amazing video to local and national news outlets.
- Enjoy team experience, dedication, and professionalism.
Free Streaming Plan
- 150 kbps streaming speed
- Up to 15.5 hours of streaming per 1GB bandwidth on your data plan.
- Non-commercial, non-broadcast use only.
- Stream listed as “live” automatically on Severe Studios, ZoomRadar Maps, and SpotterNetwork as soon as you begin streaming.
- Display includes your name, location, and links to your Website, Facebook fan page, Twitter feed, and/or YouTube channel for maximum publicity!
- Public streams served securely with “Not For Broadcast” logo over the streaming video.
- Tech Support: Website tutorials and account assistance.